Monday 2 December 2013

Festive Red Nails

Part 2 of my festive reds is going to be all about the nails! Now normally when it comes to nails I like a cream finish, ain't nobody got time for spending 1 hour of their evening trying to remove glitter polish, but when it comes to Christmas you just have to embrace the glitter! 

Here are my picks of the best festive red nail colours.

Butter London Knees Up
This is pure Santa suit. When I saw this in Boots I think I actually gasped, this is the most beautiful, metallic red I have ever laid my beady little eyes on. I have this on my nails now and people have already remarked how festive the colour is, its a hit!
Available from Boots

OPI Big Apple Red
One of my all time favourite nail colours. I know this colour is a winner because 3 of my friends have also bought it. This is a classic, Monroe red. When I wear this at work I feel like I should be in an episode of Mad Men!
Available from Beauty Bay

OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress
This is one of OPI's iconic shades, Slightly darker than Knees Up but still with the metallic shimmer running through it and I just love the name of this colour!
Available from Look Fantastic

Butter London Chancer
Onto the glitters, get ready to grab a litre of nail polish remover and a pack of cotton wool pads! To be fair the 2 glitters I have chosen are micro glitters so they actually come off really easily, hence why I chose them! Chancer is a red micro glitter in a red base, opaque in 2 coats. 
Available from Look Fantastic

 OPI Underneath The Mistletoe
Like Chancer, this is another easy to remove glitter (woohoo). This is a magenta micro glitter in a red base, again opaque in 2 coats. This is from OPI's Mariah Carey Christmas collection which is full of festive colours! Available from ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment