Monday 16 December 2013

7 Party Makeup Looks: 2 The Naked 3 Palette

I have been dying to use my Naked 3 palette and I figured as a lot of you have already ordered this or may have it on your Christmas lists I would use it for my party look number 2! 

I've kept this look pretty neutral but adapted for my own taste. Dont worry if you are missing the bright lips, they will be back!

Face

Foundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
This foundation feels so nice on the skin. Its really light, gives a nice amount of coverage and doesnt feel like makeup. Thumbs up from me!
Available from Superdrug £10.99

Concealer
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
My favourite concealer for spots and redness. 
Available from John Lewis £26.00

MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
Out of all my under eye concealers this is the most brightening, I love it. Its very light and yellow toned, so also makes a great highlighter. I put this under my eyes, in the centre of my forehead, down the middle of my nose and middle of the chin.
Available from MAC £18.00

Bronzer
Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 00 Makeup Artist
Because I love a bit of bronzer all year round!
Available from Debenhams £34.00

Blush
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush in Pink Ingenue
Gives a flush of pink to the cheeks, this is my fool proof blusher for when I can't decide what colour to choose!
Available from Estee Lauder £25.00

Highlight
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
The most beautiful, natural looking highlight I have ever used.
Available from Space NK £35.00

Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
I use this on my t zone and chin area to keep oil at bay.
Available from Boots £3.99

Eyes

Eyebrows
Soap and Glory Archery
For all 7 of my party looks I have used the same brow products, so I wont bore you again but you can read my thoughts on these in my 1st look here.
Available from Boots £10.00

Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown
Available from Boots £4.99

Eyeshadow Primer
Benefit Stay Don't Stray
A bloody good eye primer, keeps my eyeshadow on all day.
Available from Boots £20.50

Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Finally you did it Urban Decay, a wearable Naked palette that I love. I was worried that these shadows were all going to be a bit too pink but they are all beautiful rosy toned. For this look I used Dust all over my eye and in the inner corner. Dust is probably the glitteriest of all the shadows, so there is a bit of fall out but nothing major to worry about. I then used Liar in my crease and to make it a bit more 'me' I ran Liar all the way under my lower lash line and I loved the final look.
Available from Debenhams £37.00

Mascara
MAC Extended Play Lash Mascara
I never really paid much attention to MAC mascaras, thinking they were overpriced and not that great. This mascara completely changed my mind, it gives me the longest, defined lashes ever. I am a convert!
Available from MAC £14.00

Lips

Lipstick
Burberry Lip Cover in English Rose
This is my version of a nude lip and is about as 'nude' as I will go. If you like 
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's make up or any of the Victoria Secret models make up, then you will love this.
Available from John Lewis £22.50


And thats look 2 done! I thought I would include a picture with flash as I just love how the eyeshadow looks and you can also see how low I take it underneath my eye. Don't be scared to go down low ;)

If you missed my first Party Look you can read it here and I'll be back tomorrow with a third look for y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment