Saturday 21 December 2013

7 Party Makeup Looks: 7 Rose Gold Eyes

Time for my 7th and final Party Makeup Look. I'm actually going out tonight, so now I have to decide for myself what look to do! Ahh decisions, decisions!

I hope I have inspired you to try some different looks and maybe step out of your comfort zone and try something new! 

Onto the last look

Face

Foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
This foundation really impressed me. It has a light to medium coverage and the finish isn't overly dewy or matte, which makes it look more natural on the skin. Pleasantly surprised. 
Available from Boots £6.99

Concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
I have just used up the last of this concealer :'( boohoo. If you want a really good, inexpensive under eye concealer try this, or the L'oreal Lumi Magique.
Available from Boots £6.99

Blush
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
I wanted to keep this look very soft and pretty, so this light pink blush by MAC was perfect. Plus it has a little bit of shimmer and you don't say no to shimmer at Christmas time!
Available from MAC £20.00

Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Keeps that pesky oil at bay!
Available from Boots £3.99

Highlight
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
Because, as I said its Christmas and we need more shimmer! 
Available from Space NK £35.00

Eyes

Eyeshadow Primer
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
As I'm using loose pigments I needed to use a good eyeshadow primer, as it gives the pigment something to adhere too and helps prevent some of the fall out.
Available from Boots £20.50

Eyeshadow
MAC Pigments in Rose and Tan
I first discovered the amazingness that is this eyeshadow combination in this face of the day post and I loved it so much I thought I would bring it back. This time though, I applied Tan first and then put the Rose on top. I definitely prefer it this way round as you get a much more rosy effect.
Available from MAC £17.00

Mascara
L'oreal Voluminous Extra Black Mascara
I have been loving this mascara lately. I like that it gives me loads of volume, without the clumps!
Available from Amazon £7.90

Lips

Lipstick
NARS Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita
From this post, you already know I have a bit of a Liv Tyler obsession! But whilst browsing one of my favourite makeup websites Makeup411.com I found this post on the makeup used on Liv in the film Jersey Girl so of course I had to try this lipstick. I actually have their Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita which I love, so I was expecting good things. This is definitely a lipstick I will get a lot of wear out of, its such a pretty, sheer pinky/red colour which looks very natural.
Available from HQ Hair £18.50

And there we have it, now I just need to decide what one to wear! At the moment I'm swaying towards look number 5, the purple smoky eye but I will let you know what I decide!








No comments:

Post a Comment