Monday 2 June 2014

Face of the Day with Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso


I go through stages with blusher, sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it and just want to wear bronzer. At the moment I am back to loving it because of Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso. This is the prettiest coral blush I own and it gives your cheeks some serious glow factor. I need to get back to America ASAP and stock up on some more colours!

Face

Foundation
Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation in Shade SP50 mixed with NARS Copacabana Illuminator
In the warmer months I cant bear to wear heavy foundations, this Shiseido one is nice and light but gives a good medium coverage. Adding the NARS illuminator gives my skin that extra healthy glow.

Concealer
Hourglass Hidden Concealer in Fair and Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC3
I use the Hourglass concealer under my eyes as it does some serious Kim K highlighting. I don't think its great for blemishes though, so I use my trusty Secret Camouflage for those.

Powder
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
I am getting a bit bored of this powder now, it does a decent job of controlling shine but I don't think its the best powder I have tried. I've got my eyes on Too Faced's Primed and Poreless to try next.

Bronzer 
MAC Extra Dimension Bronzer in Aphrodite's Shell
I have been loving this bronzer lately and included it in my May favourites. As I'm still pretty pale this is just the right colour for me. 

Blusher
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
The star of the show, this blush is beautiful and its far better quality then any Chanel baked blushers Ive tried in the past. All of the Milani products I have tried really impressed me but their blushers are definitely a stand out. Although Milani is an American brand, all is not lost if you live in the UK. I actually bought mine from Amazon and for £5.99 its an absolute bargain.

Highlighter
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
To be fair I didn't really need a highlighter with this blush but I just couldn't resist!

Eyes

Eyebrows
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette with Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel
The usual.

Eyeshadow Primer
NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
I am so happy that I finally finished that Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer and can go back to my favourite NARS Pro Prime. I like this because its really light but still keeps your eyeshadow on all day.

Eyeshadow 
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Pale Barley
Burberry make some of my favourite eyeshadows and Pale Barley is a colour that I had completely forgotten about. When it comes to eyeshadow I really only like to wear one colour all over my lid and Pale Barley is the perfect cool toned gold.

Mascara
Benefit They're Real
I got a bit obsessed with this mascara last year but I always find it takes a couple of weeks to get used to it again. I love how this wings out my outer lashes but I do have to spend a bit of time getting my lashes how I like them. If you don't like to spend time applying your mascara I would skip this.

Lips

Lipstick
Clarins Rouge Eclat in Nude Rose
I have never really paid too much attention to Clarins makeup before but these lipsticks are really lovely. The formulation is really creamy and moisturising and all the colours are my kind of natural nudes.


No comments:

Post a Comment