Saturday 2 November 2013

Face of the Day with Revlon Berry Smoothie

Today was a hat day, you know when you just cant be arsed to wash your hair! I can always be bothered to do my makeup though!

Face

DIOR Airflash CC Primer 

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation- I haven't used this since I got back from holiday and I forgot how nice this feels on your skin. Its so light and feels like you are wearing nothing.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer - Now my DIOR under eye concealer has run out I have reverted back to my old favourite. 

Laura Mercer Secret Camouflage - For those pesky blemishes!

Jouer Sunswept Mattifying Powder Bronzer - My favourite ever bronzer, I only have the tiniest bit left!

Eyes

MAC Lingering - Although I prefer my Brow Sculpting Pencil by Hourglass, I still think this is an amazing eyebrow pencil and would highly recommend.

Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Almond - I forgot how much I loved this eyeshadow. This is the softest, easiest to blend eyeshadow. I just used this colour and blended it all over my lid and underneath my lower lash line.

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - I reviewed this in my Cult Mascaras Post and now its had some time to dry out a little I love it even more. Gave me very dramatic lashes with no clump at all. The wear time was also very impressive, didn't smudge either.

Lips

Jordana Tawny Lipliner - Now I'm sorry but this is damn near impossible to get in the UK and trust me I tried. If you live in America, I'm very jealous. These lipliners are amazing, the pigmentation, the quality I cant believe these only cost a couple of dollars. 

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - I have been getting a lot of use out of my Lip Butters now we are back in the cooler months. Berry Smoothie is my kind of nude, a neutral pink which perks my skin up.



No comments:

Post a Comment