Monday 11 November 2013

Bobbi Brown Everyday Pretty Lip and Eye Palette


Bobbi Brown's Christmas collection has me weak at the knees! There are so many beautiful but wearable palettes to choose from. I love the packaging for their Christmas collection, it looks and feels very luxurious and any one of the palettes would make an amazing present for someone. MAC have also released their Christmas collection online but sadly like all their collections this year, it looks like a bit of a let down. So I say forget MAC and go with Bobbi!

This is the Everyday Pretty Lip and Eye Palette, which comes with 2 eyeshadows, 2 lipsticks and a mini lip gloss. There is also a Date Night Lip and Eye Palette, which has stronger colours for the evening (I kind of want that too!)

I love that there isn't a single colour in this palette that I wouldn't wear. On their website its described as "The palette she'll actually use and love" which I think is a pretty perfect description!

Inside you get:

Pink Beige Lip Colour
Mauve Lip Colour
Bare Sparkle High Shimmer Lip Gloss
Ivory Eyeshadow
Chino Eyeshadow
Espresso Eyeshadow

Now you don't get any brushes with this palette, personally I think that's a good thing because those sponge tipped applicators are a load of shite. I just apply the lip colours with my fingers or I have one of those retractable lip brushes which comes in quite handy.

Out of all the Christmas collections this year Bobbi Brown really stands out, so get in your Mums/Sisters/Girlfriends good books and treat them to something!


No comments:

Post a Comment