Wednesday 27 November 2013

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup

Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light is without a doubt the best long wearing foundation I have tried. This stuff does not budge, my makeup looks the same as it did in the morning when I take it off at night. 

I have used Estee Lauder's Original Double Wear before and liked it, although the original is just as long wearing but extremely high coverage. You know when a foundation smells a bit like paint? I much prefer Double Wear Light, as it still has all the long wearing benefits but is much lighter in coverage. Double Wear Light gives a medium coverage and while it does a great job at covering redness your skin still shows through, so its not mask like.

I would highly, highly recommend this if you are looking for a long lasting foundation or suffer from particularly oily skin and struggle to keep your makeup on all day. Also a really good base for those Christmas parties that are coming up!

In the picture below the only face makeup I'm wearing is this and if you're interested I have this in the shade "Intensity 2.0". Actually that's one negative point on this foundation, not a very good shade range but if you can find one that matches you then its a worthy investment.

Available from Boots for £28.50



No comments:

Post a Comment