Saturday 9 November 2013

Boots 3 for 2 Recommendations


I have been reviewing a lot of American beauty products recently so I thought it was time to give good old Boots some love. It also happens to be 3 for 2 time, so everyone's a winner!

Here are my recommendations for you to throw in your basket:

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush £9.99 - I can honestly say that Real Techniques are my favourite brushes for foundation. The Buffing Brush is my number 1 but as you can only buy it in the Core Collection for £21.99, I am recommending my second favourite, the Expert Face Brush. Buffs in your foundation effortlessly with no streaks, which I always get from traditional foundation brushes.

Eylure Individual Lashes £4.95 - I rarely wear false lashes these days, since people have started putting them on their car headlights it has put me right off! For my birthday I thought I would dip my toe back into the murky fake eyelash waters and it was a surprisingly pleasant experience. I used these individual lashes because I wanted a more natural effect and they were so easy to apply. I just put about 5/6 of the short ones on the outer corner of my eyes and bobs your uncle. I loved that they added volume without looking like I should be on Geordie Shore.

L'oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover £3.49 - You know how much I love my L'oreal Micellar Water and now I am being wooed by their eye makeup remover! This doesn't irritate my eyes at all and removes my eye make up easily. Only thing is, its not very good with waterproof mascara!

Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate Nail Polish in Punk Rock £4.49 - I love this dark, dirty grey colour. Makes me feel like a rock star in possibly the smallest way possible!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in Rich Russet £4.99 - This could be a contender for Maybellines Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. Apply this all round your eyes just like my
Olsen twins post.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum Luck £6.99 - This is a recent purchase which was a surprise love! I was partaking in the 3 for 2 and picked this up as my freebie on a bit of a whim. I'm not normally a massive purple fan but this colour actually comes out much darker on the nails and you only really see the purple in the light.

Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer £7.99 - I love the name of this, so American. I already think Maybelline's Dream Lumi touch concealer is fab and the Eraser hasn't let me down. It has a good level of coverage and brightening plus I really like the sponge tip applicator.

Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet £7.99 - How I do not own every lip butter known to man is a mystery to me. Red Velvet is the newest to my addition to my collection. A sheer, dark red which is perfect for this time of year.

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107 £5.49 - This lipstick was in my October Favourites and it is my current obsession. I don't know if its the weather but I have developed a bit of an obsession with deep, dark red lipsticks and 107 is beautiful. Make sure you blot this, to stop it smudging.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment