Sunday 10 November 2013

My Favourite Autumn/Winter Lipsticks

I have shown you my favourite Autumn/Winter nail colours and now its time for lips. 
Some of these lipsticks are quite dark but dont be intimidated. I can remember the first time I wore red lipstick and I felt like everyone was staring at me, of course they weren't though. Wear your lipstick with confidence and dont forget to blot!


Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet - My love of Revlons Lip Butters is no secret. They feel like a lip balm but with a lot more colour. Red Velvet is my latest addition and its a dark red but as its a little bit sheerer its easier to wear.


Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107 - My lipstick of the moment and potentially my Christmas lipstick, theres still time though. 



MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Driven by Love - Technically not a lipstick, but I wouldnt call this is a lipgloss either. This colour is insanely bright and glossy and lasts for hours but its really sticky. If you can put up with the stickiness this really is a beautiful colour.


Smashbox Fade to Black Be Legendary Lipstick in Black Cherry - Reviewed here, I could love this lipstick for the packaging alone!


MAC Lipstick in Dark Side - Notice how the darker my lipstick gets, the more evil I look! With a lipstick this dark I do recommend keeping your eye makeup basic, of course you dont have to but it makes it a bit more wearable.


MAC Lipstick in Violetta - Is it sad that I can remember all the lipsticks I have worn to the dreaded office Christmas parties. This was my lipstick of choice 2 years ago so I always associate it with Christmas time. Its not as dark as the others and the purple is a fun party colour. Not that an office party is any kind of fun!


Burberry Lip Cover in English Rose - I had to include at least one natural lipstick and this was last years office Christmas party colour! If you have darker hair like me and nude lipsticks drain you out, try this. Its a very Rosie Huntington-Whiteley/Victoria's Secret colour.


Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - One of my favourite lipsticks of all time. Also the lipstick Zooey Deschanel wears in New Girl and Liv Tyler wore in Lord of the Rings. If you test this out on your hand it doesnt look that great, it looks like a sheer burgundy/brown but when applied the pink/red colour in your lips makes it look completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment