Sunday 3 November 2013

October Beauty Favourites

Since coming back from America I've had so many new beauty products to play with everyday feels like Christmas! With the change of Seasons Ive also rediscovered a lot of old favourites, so it was hard to whittle down my beauty favourites this month.

Kate Somerville Goat Milk - One of my Sephora purchases, I have used this moisturiser everyday since I got it. Its so light and sinks into my skin without feeling greasy or heavy, a great moisturiser if you have oilier skin.

DIOR Airflash Spray Foundation - Full review here I love the flawless finish this foundation gives, the semi matte finish also means you can skip powder when you're in a rush.

Its a 10 Miracle Leave-in plus Keratin - After I've showered and I've taken my hair out of my towel turban I spray this all over. I leave it a minute or two and then brush out with my tangle teezer, if you have long hair this makes that experience a lot easier! I have also found I don't need to use any other products when I use this and have even been skipping on my Moraccanoil. Sadly you can only get this in the US, unless you want to pay a ridiculous amount of money on eBay or Amazon :'( If you live in the US or are visiting, I picked this up in CVS.

Maybelline Great Lash So Very Berry Mascara - Reviewed here I have been loving wearing this berry colour on my eyes in the Autumn. The colour is so unique, if you are apprehensive to try a coloured mascara I would really recommend starting with this one.

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Toast - I love this light, warm brown colour it brings out the blue in my eyes and I just use it in the same way I do when I wear bronzer as an eyeshadow. Bobbi Brown's eyeshadows don't get as much love as they should, the quality of them is amazing.

MAC 217 Blending Brush - I could throw all my other eye brushes away and just keep this one as it does everything i need. I love using it to blend eyeshadow under my lower lash line as it gives a nice halo of colour.

Kat Von D Adora Rollerball Perfume - I'm so sorry to keep including products you can only get in the US! I am a massive fan of Kat's makeup range and have tried 3 of her perfumes, Saint, Sinner and this one Adora. Adora is such a comforting romantic scent and the rollerball size is perfect because you really don't need much of this.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107 - This was the lipstick I wore for my birthday this month. I would include a picture but I only have some very grainy ones taken on my phone. I love this colour, it takes a bit of getting used to as its so dark but you just have to wear it with confidence. Top tip with this lipstick, apply a coat first and then blot with a tissue, I then apply a second coat and blot again. This gives it a really matte finish and will make your lipstick last all night without smudging, which is important when you're wearing a lipstick as dark as this.


No comments:

Post a Comment