Thursday 28 November 2013

Face of the Day with Maybelline Metallic Pomegranate Colour Tattoo

After loving my Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp palette so much, I have turned into a bit of a purple eyeshadow fan. Maybelline's Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadows are the best cream eyeshadows on the high street. I love the shade On and On Bronze and since I'm on a purple kick I thought I would try one of their newest shades, Metallic Pomegranate.

If you are a neutral eyeshadow lover like myself, don't shy away from this. Although its incredibly pigmented, you can blend this out to a subtle purple smoky colour. No 80s throwbacks here! If you haven't tried any of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos yet and are a fan of cream eyeshadows, what are you waiting for....run to Boots now!

Face

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup - Full review here

Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer - I like using this creamy concealer as a highlight, especially under the eyes.

Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder in "00 Make up Artist"

MAC Mineralize Blush in "Gleeful" - Featured in my Autumn/Winter Blush Post

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - This is definitely on its last legs! A great setting powder which wont break the bank.

Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight - Since discovering this beauty and raving about it in this post I have used this highlighter every day since.

Eyes

Maybelline Colour Tattoo "Metallic Pomegranate"

Benefit They're Real Mascara - I'm currently short listing makeup products for my top 13 of 2013 and this mascara is definitely going to feature, I love it.

Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette - Reunited and it feels so good

Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel

Lips

Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny - Jordana is a cheap as chips American drugstore beauty brand. I wish I had bought more of these lip liners as they are so creamy but long wearing. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this and a MAC lipliner.

Burberry Lip Cover in English Rose - I also featured this recently in my favourite Autumn/Winter Lipsticks post. My perfect 'nude' lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment