Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bourjois Twist up the Volume Mascara












Twist up the Volume is the new mascara from Bourjois which allows you to change the size of the brush depending on the effect you want.

There are 2 settings, position 1 which is a longer brush with more spaced out bristles, designed to lengthen and separate your lashes to give a more defined look.



By twisting the top you can change to position 2. Position 2 gives you a shorter more chubby brush, which is designed to give more volume to your lashes.


Now I actually cant tell a massive difference between the settings but I can say that position 1 is my favourite. In general I prefer a more defined look to my lashes anyway but I found this mascara really lengthened my lashes and made quite a dramatic difference. I also love how it kept my lashes defined and didn't turn them into a big clumpy mess. 

I do think the transformable brush is a bit of a gimmick and a bit wasted on me as I am perfectly happy with the 1 position but overall this is a very good mascara. 

Currently on offer in Boots for £6.99 (normal price £10.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment