Thursday 24 October 2013

Halloween Nails - Bourjois 1 Second Nail Polish in Dangerous Wish

Its been a while since I have let a glitter nail polish grace my nails. I just cant be doing with spending half the evening trying to get the stuff off! 

I have to thank my friend Nat for encouraging/enabling me to get this! Dangerous Wish is a green glitter with teeny tiny bits of holographic glitter in a black base, perfect for Halloween!

The formula of this polish was good and I just used 2 coats (I only use more than 2 coats in exceptional circumstances!)

One thing I don't like though is the brush, its HORRIBLE! This is Bourjois' 1 Second Nail Polish, I guess their thinking was to make the brush so big it paints the whole nail in 1 second. 
You can't see but I'm frowning!

This brush is just a flooded cuticle waiting to happen. I actually found it took me a lot longer to paint my nails as the giant brush got really fiddly on my smaller nails.

Crappy brush aside, this is a nice polish and under the light the glitter looks so cool. 





























I don't know if this quite matches up to last years Halloween nails though!

My WAH Halloween Nails

My more grown up Halloween nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment