Tuesday 15 April 2014

Face of the Day with Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

I am still running behind on my Face of the Day posts! This was a quick, natural look, with a few coral tones thrown in for good measure now its Spring. 

Face

Primer
Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Blemish Control
Full review here

Foundation
MAC Face & Body in N3 mixed with NARS Copacabana Illuminator
I really recommend mixing some form of highlighter/illuminator in with your foundation. It gives you beautiful, natural glowing skin.

Concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush On Glow BB Highlighter in 2W
I have been really enjoying using this under eye concealer. Its got a good amount of coverage and the lasting power is really good. I do wish I had got this in maybe one shade lighter though.

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC3
I'm on a bit of a mission at the moment to use this up, as Ive probably had it for 4 years at least! This is the best spot concealer known to man!

Bronzer 
Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 00 Makeup Artist
A really, really lovely natural, matte bronzer. If you are looking for a new bronzer and don't mind splashing a bit more cash then check our Guerlain.

Powder
MAC Prep & Prime CC Colour Correcting Compact in Neutralize
Full review here

Blush 
Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar
There are no words for how much I friggin' love these Illuminating Face Powders by Milani!

Eyes

Eyeshadow 
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
I always forget that I own this palette but every now and then I remember and dig it out. As the name suggests, this is a very basic eyeshadow palette with 6 everyday matte neutrals. For this look I kept the eyes very simple and just used W.O.S all over the lid, with Naked 2 and Faint in the crease.

Mascara
Benefit They're Real Mascara
This is the perfect mascara for when you want a natural but defined eye look. This doesn't give crazy volume like it suggests but defines each and every one of your lashes. 

Eyebrows
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
It genuinely pains me to say I like this, due to the ridiculously extravagant price Benefit are charging for  3g of product. But I do love that I can use this on its own, without a pencil to fill in my brows.

Lips

Lipstick 
Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
Remember my Revlon Lip Butter obsession?! I know its Spring when they come out again! Juicy Papaya is one of my favourites, a very pretty, subtle coral. 



No comments:

Post a Comment