Wednesday 9 April 2014

Face of the Day with MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Whoops!

I am a bit late posting this Face of the Day, as this is actually from a weeks ago but ssshhh. 
I have been catching up on Mad Men recently and have developed an obsession with 70's home decor and coral coloured makeup, I have a problem!

Face

Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Blemish Control
A fabulous primer for prolonging the wear of your makeup but does not live up to its blemish control claims. 

Foundation

MAC Face & Body Foundation in N3 mixed with NARS Copacabana Illuminator 
You may be getting a bit bored of me banging on about this combination but I just cant get enough! In fact my Face & Body is now running pretty low, so you will see a change of foundation soon.

Concealer

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC3
One of my all time favourite makeup products, this baby will cover anything.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
I'm going to be honest here, I just don't understand the hype with this concealer. Don't get me wrong, its not a bad concealer but I've tried better. Collection's Lasting Perfection covers better, MAC's Light Boost highlights better. This is just somewhere in the middle, maybe I'm missing something but for me this is distinctly average.

Powder

MAC Prep & Prime CC Compact in Neutralize
I did a full review on this powder yesterday. In summary, not great!

Bronzer

Guerlain Terracotta Moisturing Bronzing Powder in 00 Makeup Artist
If you are a bronzer fanatic and you have never tried a Guerlain bronzer, than you truly are missing out. Beautiful, matte and natural looking, you really cant go wrong.

Blush

Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar
Just like my foundation combination, I cant stop using these blushers...beautiful!

Eyes

Eyeshadow

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink
I forgot how beautiful this cream eyeshadow by Bobbi Brown is. If you like All That Glitters eyeshadow by MAC, then you need to try this. Plus the formula is amazing, no creasing and lasts all day without a primer.

MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow in One to Watch
This is one of my old obsessions. Two years ago I worn this eyeshadow pretty much every day, paired with a sheer red lip. I dug it out again and was reminded of why I used to love it so much. Its the perfect warm, grungy brown. Blend this all over your lid and underneath your lower lash line, pair with mascara and your good to go.

Mascara

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
While this mascara did grow on me, I wouldnt recommend it. There are better Maybelline mascaras and when you get one of these little fibers in your eye its genuinely horrific.

Eyebrows

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette
Standard

Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown
Good brow gel, stupid brush.


Lips

Lipgloss

MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Whoops!
This is a bright coral lip gloss but if you hate sticky lip gloss then walk away now ladies. 
MAC's Pro Longwear glosses are notoriously sticky but hey that's what keeps them on your lips for so long!



2 comments:

  1. Great lip color for you!! :) You look gorgeous as always!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete