Saturday 19 April 2014

Face of the Day with By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock


Trust me when I say this is not what I look like right now. I had about 4 hours sleep last night and I am looking pretty horrific! No one needs to see a Face of the Day of my look right now, trust me.

Face 

Foundation
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in B30
I have done a full review on this foundation here but in summary I really love it, especially as I don't need to powder with it!

Concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush on Glow BB Highlighter in 2W
Another new product that I am really impressed with. This really brightens the under eye area, whilst still providing coverage and as its a Double Wear product, it really lasts on your skin.

Laura Mercer Secret Camouflage in SC3
You can see I've massively 'hit pan' on this concealer. Honestly its the best for spots and redness, proper industrial strength stuff!

Bronzer
Chanel Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 62 Terre Epice
I finally finished my Guerlain bronzer and I decided that seeing as I've had this bronzer for almost 3 years, I really should use it up! This isn't as easy to use as my Guerlain, as this does have quite an orange tone to it. It works really well in the Summer but at the moment I cant wear a blusher and use this because its a bit much!

Highlighter
Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight
Nothing else comes close, I truly am addicted to this highlighter. I sweep it along my 'cheek bones', down the centre of my nose, under my eyebrows and in the inner corners of my eyes.

Eyes

Eyeshadow 
By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock
I am going to do a whole post dedicated to these By Terry Ombre Blackstars tomorrow, so I wont go into too much detail, but this colour Misty Rock is aaaa-mazing. 

Mascara
MAC Opulash Mascara
Although this is in limited edition packaging, Opulash is one of MAC's permanent mascaras. The brush is massive, as big as my eye but that's not why I love this mascara. I love it because this stuff lasts all day, it doesn't smudge, flake, or disappear from your lashes and its not even a waterproof formula!

Eyebrows
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette and Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel
The dream team is back!

Lips

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita
Words cannot describe how much I love this colour, definitely my favourite of all the NARS pencils I've tried so far. It reminds me of the lip colour Rachel McAdams wears in the Notebook. 
Side note, you know you have a makeup problem when you can't watch a film without wondering what lipstick someone is wearing!
Matte lips are my favourite, matte over gloss any day of the week but I just love this subtle, muted red. Its very effortless.


No comments:

Post a Comment