Monday 19 August 2013

Face Of The Day With Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry

At the moment I am all about fast makeup, I'm talking makeup that takes 10 minutes max to apply. I think I've got it down to a fine art now and these are some of my secret weapons.

Diorskin Nude BB Creme applied with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush - When I'm in a rush I always reach for a BB cream. I prefer applying this with a brush as it gives me a bit more coverage.

MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in Light Boost - This is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried. Its much more yellow toned than most, which I like and really does brighten up my dark circles!



Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - I have really been enjoying this budget buy concealer. It gives a good amount of coverage and I just dab it anywhere I feel I need extra coverage and blend out with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

Jouer Sunswept Mattifying Powder Bronzer - I love this bronzer and have used it everyday since I got it. I apply it with my Bobbi Brown bronzer brush in a "3" shape either side of my face. 

Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia - This cream blusher adds a subtle pink glow to my cheeks. I always use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush to apply cream blush as its stops me being too heavy handed!


































































Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette and Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel - This is my perfect eyebrow combination. The Hourglass pencil is double ended, on one end a soft angled wax pencil which keeps your brows looking natural and not too heavy. The other end has a handy brush, perfect for brushing through your brows in case you have gone a bit heavy handed. The Illamasqua gel is heavy duty stuff, I use it to brush my bushy brows up and it keeps them in place all day.


























Jouer Sunswept Mattifying Powder Bronzer - I have been skipping eyeshadow lately in favour of bronzer. I use a MAC 217 eyeshadow brush (but any fluffy blending brush will do) and run the bronzer through my crease. It gives a natural contoured effect and the orangey tone of the bronzer makes blue eyes "pop".

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - Simply the best eyelash curlers out there. Curling your lashes makes the biggest difference and really opens up your eyes, I would never skip this step!

Benefit They're Real Mascara - My current mascara of choice, I slap this on my top and bottom lashes.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry - After what feels like an eternity, Maybelline Baby Lips are finally available in the UK (WOOHOO). After 3 unsuccessful Boots and Superdrug trips I ended up ordering mine from Boots online. Cherry is by far my favourite, its a very sheer red (my fave) and gives you just the right amount of colour and shine. Its love!

No comments:

Post a Comment