Tuesday 25 November 2014

Face of the Day with Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Champagne Diamonds


Its pretty obvious I love makeup but I am falling in love with it all over again. I don't know whether its the change in seasons, or all the new exciting product launches but I could just spend all day talking about the stuff and slapping it on my face! 

I promise I am not an entirely shallow person!

Face

Foundation
Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation

Love this foundation but I have now used up every last drop. Gives great, long lasting but natural looking coverage.

Concealer
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque, Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon and 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Three concealers, I know completely ridiculous! Basically the Josie Maran crayon is too creamy for blemishes/redness so I rely on my trusty Collection concealer. I like the Josie Maran crayon to highlight but I need a bit more coverage under my eyes so I use it in conjunction with the Bobbi Brown corrector. 

Powder
Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder

This is the best powder I have ever used. It feels like velvet, doesn't cake and keeps oil at bay, the price could bring me to tears though! I hardly have any of this left and although I definitely will buy it again, I  just can't justify the cost while I still have other powders to use up.

Bronzer
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

This is a bloody good bronzer, just as good as the Guerlain Terracotta bronzers but a third of the price.

Blush
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

One of my all time favourite blushers. It gives such a beautiful flush to the cheeks which is perfect for this time of year. I also like that it has a bit of shimmer so you don't need a separate highlighter.

Eyes

Eyebrows
Soap & Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil and L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper

There was a time when you couldn't find any eyebrow products in the 'drugstore' but now there are some really great, affordable ones available. I recommend Archery as an eyebrow pencil to everyone and this brow gel not only keeps your brows in place but also adds a natural tint. 

Eyeshadow
Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Champagne Diamonds and Trish McEvoy 24 Hour Eyeshadow and Liner in Topaz

I am a little bit lazy when it comes to eyeshadow which is why I love cream eyeshadows. I am particularly loving eyeshadow pencils at the moment (post on its way) and these are two of my favourites. Champagne Diamonds is so sparkly, you really need to see it in person.

Mascara
Tarte Lights Camera Flashes and Clinique Bottom Lash


I have stuck to this mascara combination for months now and wont be changing any time soon.

Lips

Lip Balm
Sephora Kiss Me Balm in Candy Apple

My mum bought me back this lip balm from Sephora and it hasn't left my lips since. I love a tinted lip balm because you get the best of both worlds, colour and moisture. This was such a good discovery, I would definitely recommend trying one if you find yourself in a Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment