Saturday 28 June 2014

NARS Anguilla Matte Multiple

The NARS Matte Multiple is a cream stick, which can be used on the face or lips to add colour or contour, depending on the shade you have.

NARS have had multiples in their range for years but it was only this year that they released matte versions. I actually have one of the original multiples in Orgasm which I never use but something about  these new matte versions called to me and after seeing lots of hype online, I finally decided to splash out and try one.

I opted for the colour Anguilla which is described as a 'Ginger Pink'. This wouldn't have been my first colour of choice but I bought mine from ASOS a month or so ago when they had a NARS sale and there were only two colours left to chose from. Having said that, I am completely in love with this colour so thanks ASOS!

These have a very smooth consistency and glide on the skin beautifully. I use Anguilla as a blusher and it gives the perfect pinky flush to my cheeks. One thing that seriously impressed me about these Multiples is the lasting power. They last all day, which considering they are a cream product is even more impressive.


The stick format makes them a doddle to apply. I just swipe the stick along my cheeks, wherever I want to apply the colour and blend out with my foundation brush.

These Matte Multiples are one my favourite makeup discoveries in a long time and its now made me want to try another shade! I have my eyes on Altai which is a a rose bronze colour, perfect for Summer!

The one downside with these is the price, at £30.00 they don't come cheap but worth the investment if you ask me!


2 comments:

  1. That color is legit, PERFECT on you! Definitely need to swatch these the next time I'm out shopping

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Yes they are definitely worth checking out x

      Delete