Saturday 14 June 2014

MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection: Cheeky Bugger and Peaches and Cream Blush

Sharon and Kelly Osbourne released their MAC collections this week. I would have loved it if they let Ozzy have one too, but maybe next year!

MAC have been flying through their collections this year, with Alluring Aquatic, Maleficent and the Osbourne's all being released within a few months of each other. 

I really liked the look of a few things in this collection especially Sharon's eyeshadow palette, but I managed to show some restraint and just picked up the two blushers. In typical MAC fashion these sold out ridiculously quickly online but check your local MAC counter, as that's where I managed to find Kelly's blush. 

Cheeky Bugger is Kelly's blush and its a light blue toned pink with a subtle shimmer to it. This is my favourite of the two as its very wearable and I love the glow it gives my cheeks. This is quite light and won't show up on darker skin tones, but on paler skin it gives a really beautiful English rose effect. I am so happy I tracked this down!


Peaches and Cream is Sharon's blush. I would describe this as a rose pink, which is darker and more pigmented than Cheeky Bugger. Both have a satin finish but Cheeky Bugger has more of a glow to it and Peaches and Cream is more matte. If you are a darker skin tone or prefer slightly warmer tones, then I would recommend this over Cheeky Bugger.


I was so happy with these blushes and I really cannot fault them in anyway, I will definitely be getting a lot of wear from these. 

I  have fallen back in love with MAC recently and have been impressed by all of the products I have tried from their new collections so far this year. I am definitely intrigued to see what they are going to do with their Simpson's collection! 

Whats the next MAC collection you are excited for?


3 comments:

  1. lol, if they had let Ozzy do a collection I would buy the entire thing! Both blushers look great on you ;) I'm also really excited for the Simpsons collection! Hope it doesn't disappoint!

    Lilting-Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Maybe we should start an Ozzy campaign! Let me know if you hear anything about the Simpsons collection, I really dont need any more red lipsticks but I know I will have to get one for the packaging alone!

      Delete
  2. Hiya, what lipstick are you wearing here? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete