Monday 25 February 2013

A Week In Nails Part 1

Left to Right: Barry M Gelly 'Green Berry', OPI 'Stranger Tides', Topshop 'Celestial', OPI 'You're Such a Budapest"

This will sound rather tragic but painting my nails is probably one of my favourite things to do! Its just a habit, if I'm watching TV I like to paint my nails. In fact it annoys me when my nails are painted because then I can't paint them! You will not see me without nail polish on, ever. As I go through so many colours in a week I thought it would be fun to share with you.

 Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Green Berry - This colour is amazingly bright and shiny (hardly surprising given the name). This is the first Barry M Gelly I have tried and I really am impressed by the colour, only thing I did notice when applying was this has a much thicker consistency then normal. Making it harder to spread and I can see this getting gloopy quite quickly. None the less the colour is awesome and for £3.99 its a bargain.

OPI Stranger Tides - Hmmm can't make up my mind on this one, I want to love it I really do. If only it was a little brighter! I think its a grower!














 Topshop Celestial - One of my all time favourite colours, whenever I wear this I get compliments and strangely a lot of them are from males. Now when has a man ever complimented you on your nail polish colour! This is the brightest baby blue, and the formula is equally amazing, completely opaque in two coats. An alternative for this colour would be Barry M's Blue Berry. P.S Do you love my Babe mug? ;)





























OPI You're Such a Budapest - From the new OPI Euro Centrale collection, this nail polish is a big disappointment for me, it looks amazing in the bottle, but is surprisingly sheer as you can probably see in the picture. You would definitely need to apply three coats of this.

And yes my nails have been freshly painted tonight ready for a new week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment