Sunday 29 March 2015

Face of the Month with MAC Cosmo Lipstick

I have worn the same makeup all month long, that my friends is a world record for me.

I like to change my makeup looks weekly, if not daily, but as there were quite a few products I wanted to use up this month, I decided to see if I could just stick to the same look.

So here's what I have been wearing on my face all month long.

Face

Primer
Rachel K Original CC Cream
I love using this CC Cream as a primer because it smooths out pores and takes down any redness before I apply my foundation. I would love to try some more Korean beauty products, so if you have any recommendations let me know!

Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Fluid mixed with NARS Illuminator in Copacabana
Since taking these pictures I have actually finished my NARS Illuminator which I will really miss as it is the best one I have found. It looks great alone but I just love how it looks when mixed with a foundation. I would highly recommend trying this. I reckon I have about one more application of my MAC Studio Fix Fluid left and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to using a lighter coverage base.

Corrector and Concealer
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque and MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
This Bobbi Brown corrector is amazing for under eye circles and you don't really even need a concealer over the top. MAC's Pro Longwear concealer is a brand favourite and I can see why. It provides great, long lasting coverage, without looking really cakey or heavy.

Bronzer
MAC Extra Dimension Bronzer in Aphrodite's Shell
This was limited edition so no longer available but it is a beautiful, natural looking bronzer. If MAC 
re-release these with this years Summer collection I would recommend trying them out.

Powder
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder
I am really not a big fan of this powder. I feel like it leaves my skin looking ashy and takes all the natural glow out of my makeup. Definitely not a powder I would recommend.

Blush 
MAC Cremeblend Blush in Something Special
I included this in last months favourites and I am still loving it now. This gives a pretty peach glow to my skin and I love that its not sticky like some cream blushers out there.

Highlight
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
My favourite highlighter, I honestly have to restrain myself from applying this over my entire face.

Eyes

Eyebrows
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette and L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper in Dark Brunette
My favourite brow combo, nothing new here.

Eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink and "Lt Bronze" from the Lorac Pro Palette
I do love a good cream shadow stick. They are so quick and easy to apply in the mornings when you don't have much time and this colour by Bobbi Brown is beautiful. It reminds me of MAC's All That Glitters but in a cream form. I have been loving the Lorac Pro palette recently, particularly this light bronze shade.

Eyeliner
MAC Technakohl Liner in Brownborder
I apply this to my tight line and upper lash line. I just use my finger to smudge this out on my upper lash line, as I'm not a big eyeliner fan and prefer to use it to make my lashes look fuller, rather than creating a sharp line. I much prefer MAC's Teddy eye kohl to this, as I find Brownborder does smudge on me, whereas Teddy stays put. 

Mascara
Tarte Lights Camera Flashes and Clinique Bottom Lash
Just like my brow combo, this is my favourite lash combo!

Lips

Lipstick 
MAC Cosmo
I am so close to finishing up this lipstick and after wearing it all month long I am desperate for a change. I do love this shade by MAC though and its not one I often hear people talking about. This is my kind of 'nude' lipstick. A muted rose which makes my lips look instantly fuller.

No comments:

Post a Comment