Sunday 5 April 2015

March Favourites

There is a bit of everything in my favourites this month, makeup, hair, perfume and body care. When picking out my favourites, I'm pretty strict. There are a lot of things I have been consistently using throughout the month, but I have to really love them to include them here.

Diorskin Nude BB Creme

My favourite of all my favourites, I LOVE this BB cream. 
I finally finished my MAC Studio Fix foundation and I can't tell you how nice it has been to switch to this. This actually gives pretty decent coverage, but doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. The finish is very natural and although it provides coverage, your skin still shows through. The other reason I love this BB Cream, is because I can apply it with my fingers. 


MooGoo Fresh Cream Deodorant 

When my Mum was going through chemotherapy last year, MooGoo was a natural skincare brand that was recommended to her. She swears by the brand and I also love their moisturiser for blemish prone skin. I have wanted to switch to natural deodorants for a while, my Mum has made the change and she recommended this one to me. 
I was worried a natural deodorant wouldn't be enough and lets be honest, no one wants to smell at their desk! I started using this on weekends first to test it, before using it in the week. I would say this performs well, maybe not something I would want to be wearing on the tube in the Summer months but we will see!


Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 

Since having some highlights put in my hair, I noticed the ends were slightly dryer. I don't like to put a lot of product in my hair, but my Moroccanoil on its own, just wasn't cutting it. I love Living Proof products in general, so was intrigued to try their Satin hair Serum and as expected, I love it. 
I just put 1 to 2 pumps of this through the ends of my hair when its wet, and it leaves my ends looking and feeling more sleek. 


Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink

I've actually just finished this eyeshadow after wearing it for the whole month of March. This is so easy to apply, literally takes seconds and the colour is super flattering. Think MAC All That Glitters but in cream form.


Elie Saab Resort Collection Eau de Toilette

I pretty much religiously stick to one perfume which is Bobbi Brown's Almost Bare, but I am prepared to make an exception for this. I am a sucker for fresh, summer scents and this perfume from Elie Saab smells like a holiday in a bottle. With sweet fig, mandarin, cedar and amber, I can already tell this will be my scent of choice for the summer. Plus the bottle is beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment