Wednesday 26 February 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo +

The past month my skin was pretty shocking. I used to have really clear skin when I was younger and only really started getting breakouts in my twenties, brilliant! 

I'm quite sceptical when it comes to skincare treatments designed for blemishes. As I tend to breakout on my chin, which is commonly a hormonal area for us women. I am always dubious if a product will have that much effect but after covering my chin in concealer for a month I was ready to try anything.

La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Duo is often hailed as the best treatment for blemish prone skin but I had never tried it. I was in Boots the other week and saw they had released a new souped up version, Effaclar Duo +

Effaclar Duo + claims to correct the appearance of blemishes, unclog blocked pores, refine skin texture, control the appearance of shine and fight against the appearance of marks.

You apply this morning and night under your moisturiser, either all over your skin or in specific areas. This has a gel like texture which feels nice and light, although I really hate the smell of this stuff!

I have only been using it for a week, so am not in a position to comment on any results but I will feed back on here in a couple of months time to tell you if it really lives up to its claims. Im particularly eager to see if this does fade marks, as c'mon who doesn't pick their spots?!

Available from Boots £15.50


No comments:

Post a Comment