Tuesday 18 February 2014

Dior Nail Glow

Strange things are happening to me, for the first time in about 4 years I have the urge to shun nail polish. Don't be alarmed, this is just one of my phases. Like the time I became obsessed with milk roll (its bread but its round!) I had ham milk roll sandwiches everyday for a month. Then one day i hated milk roll and haven't eaten it since.

This is exactly like the milk roll phase.

It started off because my nails weren't in the best shape (I may, or may not have anxiously nibbled them whilst watching The Grudge) and on me dark colours and short nails don't mix.

Dior's Nail Glow is designed to reveal the 'natural beauty of your nails'. Its almost like a sheer pink gel but the effect on the nails is really quite pretty and it doesn't look like you are wearing nail polish, it just looks like your nails are a really healthy pink!

Its one of those products that sounds very gimmicky but actually does exactly what it says and I think a lot of you who favour a more natural look when it comes to the nails will love this.

Available from House of Fraser £18.00


No comments:

Post a Comment