Thursday 30 January 2014

Face of the Day with L'oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss in Sin for Peach

This has been one of my go to makeup looks all month long. Its quite a 'girly' makeup look for me as its quite pink but I actually love this look. There's a lot of added radiance in here as well because trust me I need it right now!

Face

Foundation
NARS Sheer Glow in Fiji

Concealer
MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
My first weapon against dull and tired Winter skin! This brightens up my face but doesn't look artificial.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
Because using a highlighter on your spots isn't the best idea!

Bronzer
Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzer in 00 Makeup Artist
I like to use a bronzer in the Winter not only to add warmth to my face but to also give it dimension. 

Blush
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural
I love this soft pink colour against pale skin, plus it has a tiny bit of shimmer in it which helps add to the overall glow of this makeup!

Highlighter
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
Now, this is where 99.9% of that natural glow is coming from. Honestly the best highlighter I have found, well worth the money.

Powder
Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder
Like Light Boost, this is yellow toned so brightens dull, sallow skin....just what I need right now!

Eyes

Eyebrows
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette

Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel

Eyeshadow Primer
Benefit Stay Don't Stray

Eyeshadow
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
Featured in my January favourites, which I posted yesterday. This is one of those one wash colours, where you can use it all over your lid and don't need to worry about using a separate colour in the crease.

Mascara 
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
Very sad to say this mascara has now come to the end of its life. I probably won't repurchase it again any time soon, as I'm pretty fickle when it comes to mascara but it was good while it lasted.

Lips

Lip colour
L'oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss in Sin for Peach
I spied this in Boots and thought it was a very 'me' colour. I love this natural, rose shade and these Balmy Glosses feel lovely on the lips. I still will always prefer a lipstick over these new wave of lipstick crayons but the formula's have really impressed me.



No comments:

Post a Comment