Tuesday 16 July 2013

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black

I love trying out different mascaras and have found some really good ones lately, so I thought I would start sharing them. I have tried L'Oreals False Lash Telescopic Mascara before and loved it, but I thought it was about time I tried out the original formula.

This comes with a plastic brush with very short and a little scary looking "teeth". Its more of a comb than a brush to be honest. Comb style mascaras will give you great definition and really accentuate each individual lash. They wont build volume though, so if you are a fan of a heavy mascara look a comb wand will not be for you.













The before







































And the after! (Don't you just love mascara)









































I really like the effect of this mascara. It really defines every one of my lashes without any clumpiness, giving a more natural look. I find it really opens up my eyes and makes me look a lot more awake then I actually am!

I was also really impressed with the lasting power. I normally have to buy waterproof mascaras but this one lasted on me with only minimal smudging on my bottom lashes by the end of the day.

If you are a fan of natural looking, defined lashes I would definitely recommend this. Available from Boots or Superdrug for £10.99


No comments:

Post a Comment