Tuesday 28 May 2013

Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Collection








Ever since I heard Real Techniques were releasing a new collection of brushes I have been refreshing the Boots website like a woman possessed! Finally on Friday night I found them in stock and didn't hesitate to add them to my basket!

 The duo fiber collection consists of three brushes, duo fiber face brush, duo fiber contour brush and duo fiber eye brush. The collection is limited edition and in stock on the Boots website now. They should be available instore from the end of May, although my local Boots did not have them when I checked on Saturday.

Duo fiber brushes are great for a lighter application, if you are prone to getting a bit heavy handed or love very pigmented blushes you will really see the benefit of using a duo fiber brush. I also find they blend your make up beautifully leaving no harsh lines, or the dreaded tide mark!

 Duo fiber face brush: "For lightweight application and blending of face powder and pigments"

I love a glowy finish so I'm not a powder lover, but if I don't powder my skin it ends up looking shiner then Britney's red catsuit. This brush is great for people like me as it will deposit less product for a more natural finish.

Duo fiber contour brush: "For controlled contouring and sculpting"

There is one product I cant wait to try this brush with, the infamous Chanel Soleil de Tan.  A beautiful cream bronzer but prone to leaving orange streaks if not blended well. I think this brush will work wonders! Would also be great for applying highlight.





Duo fiber eye brush: "Add finishing touches to the eyes"

I know, I know you should apply your make up in natural light but I cant be the only one who only opens half a curtain in the morning! This brush will be a life saver for me on the days where Ive gone a bit heavy handed with my eyeshadow!

All the hairs on these brushes are synthetic, taklon bristles and are surprisingly soft. I was worried they might be a little bit scratchy but I couldn't be more wrong. All of the Real Technique brushes I own have really impressed me due to the fact they don't seem to shed....at all! The quality is amazing.


 If you have got your eyes on these I would act fast as I don't reckon they will be around for long. Available from Boots for £23.99

No comments:

Post a Comment