Thursday 30 May 2013

Maison Martin Margiela Beach Walk Replica Fragrance

I have blogged about my love for Maison Martin Margiela's Replica fragrances before

After finally using up my bottle of Funfair Evening I was bereft and headed to Selfridges the following weekend to try another scent from the Replica range.

Each fragrance is meant to replicate a familiar scent or moment from a particular time. Beach Walk represents Calvi in 1972 and is described as sun kissed salty skin. I really could not think of a better description than that!



 To me this fragrance instantly evokes memories of holidays and the beach, it is the perfect summer scent.

If you are a fan of Bobbi Brown's Beach or Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess then you definitely should give this a sniff.

Maison Martin Margiela's Replica fragrances are exclusive to Selfridges and priced at £65 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment