Wednesday 2 November 2011

OPI Muppets Collection Glitter Swatches!


Left to Right: Divine Swine, Gone Gonzo, Rainbow Connection, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Gettin' Miss Piggy with it



For their Christmas collection, OPI have teamed up with The Muppet's (yep Kermit and co). Like most people I was very excited about this collection. On payday I was on eBay at 7am making my dreams come true ;)

I have 5 polishes from the collection and they are all glitters! I thought the non glitter polishes were nothing special hence my very camp selection!


Thumb (Blue) "Gone Gonzo", Index Finger (Green) "Fresh Frog of Bel Air" Middle Finger (Multi-colour) "Rainbow Connection" Ring Finger (Pink) "Divine Swine" Pinky Finger (Red) "Gettin' Miss Piggy With It"

This is 3 coats of each polish with a top coat (Seche Vite). These go on very sheer they do not have a coloured base, so I would recommend putting a base coat of colour down first. The sheerest of them all is "Gettin' Miss Piggy With It" I really had to blob this guy on.


I love these glitters and I think this is a fab collaboration. I really think these colours embody the Muppet's. When OPI do collaborations it feels like so much thought has gone into them, even down to the names of the shades (which I LOVE). When I look at my nails I completely envisage The Muppet's. 

OPI really show up brands like MAC which have been putting out a lot of half hearted collaborations lately.


I got these from eBay prices vary from £8 - £10.50 a quick google search and you will be able to find online stockists.

I will admit though, I am dreading getting this stuff off!


1 comment:

  1. I love rainbow connection I have wanted it for yonks! It looks so darn pretty, v jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete