Saturday 19 November 2011

Nars Haul


I picked up these items back in October before I went on holiday. I got these in the sale and I would really recommend checking out the beauty sections on ASOS, Debenhams and House of Fraser when they are having sale events because you can often get good bargains on make up too.


Nars Cactus Flower Cream Blush - Blushes are Nars stand out products. I cannot recommend them enough, highly pigmented, beautiful, unique colours that are definitely worth the money. This is my first Nars cream blush and I am in love with it. Its a gorgeous red with gold shimmer that when blended gives a beautiful coral sheen to the skin. Don't be scared by the glitter, it's not overpowering and once blended it just gives you that "glow"



Nars Schiap Nail Polish - If you are lucky enough to own Nars Schiap lipstick then you will know what I was hoping for with this nail polish. The lipstick is the most gorgeous bright pink, I hear that it has been making the round on several of the X Factor contestants this year. I was hoping the nail polish would be the same but in the bottle the colour is duller then I hoped for. I haven't tried it yet though so can't really give my opinion. When I do though I'll put some pics up so you can see.


Nars Hot Wired Lip Lacquer - This is a regret! Not based on the colour, the colour is beautiful. A bright fuchsia pink with blue iridescence. The problem is the smell. This smells horrendous, I actually can't bear to have it on my lips (too close to my nose!) I think this must be off, it certainly smells like it is. I read a post on The Gloss Goss where the same problem was mentioned.

Save your money don't buy this.



It is pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment