Monday 12 May 2014

Repurchases

There are a select few beauty products that I wouldn't want to be without and buy over and over again. The annoying thing is, they all have a tendency to run out at the same time. As I have just had a restock, I thought what better time to show you my tried and tested staples.

Bobbi Brown Almost Bare Perfume

My signature perfume. I imagine this is what you would smell like if you had just been in Richard Branson's outdoor shower, on that flippin' amazing desert island he owns. Trust me, it's that good!
This is always in my handbag.

My Eyebrow Essentials: Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette and Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel

The perfect brow duo! The Hourglass pencil gives me full but soft looking brows and the Illamasqua gel keeps things looking natural and defines each individual hair.

Bumble and Bumble Surf Shampoo and Conditioner

I discovered this on holiday last year and it has quickly become my favourite shampoo and conditioner.  Being a greasy hair sufferer (mmm nice) I am always looking for shampoo's that leave my hair squeaky clean and don't weigh it down at all. This stuff leaves my hair exactly how I like it, clean and bouncy, plus anything that gives my naturally straight hair some waves is a winner in my eyes.

Zoya Remove +

I can honestly say that I cant remember the last time my nails didn't have some form of nail polish on them. I paint them so much, that if use any old cheap remover I'm worried they might just fall off! Zoya Remove + has been my favourite for years because it doesn't dry my nails out at all and helps my nail polish last longer. If you are wondering where to buy this in the UK, I buy mine from Amazon.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo +

The most recent addition to my repurchase list but you can guarantee its going to stay there for a long time. I have talked about this a lot recently so I won't bleat on, but if you have spotty, problematic skin you need to try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment