Sunday 4 May 2014

Lazy Sunday Face of the Day with Origins VitaZing Moisturiser

Ahh Sundays, the one day of the week its socially acceptable to stay in your PJ's till lunchtime. 

Even if I am just lazing round the house, I tend to still wear makeup but I just skip a few steps out. 
I mentioned in my April favourites that I had been loving Origins VitaZing moisturiser, this is a perfect Sunday face product. VitaZing is a very lightly tinted moisturiser. It looks like any normal moisturiser but when you start blending it on your skin the tint is released. Its not enough to cover any imperfections on your skin but it evens out the overall tone and gives you a nice healthy glow, plus its nice to give your skin a break from foundation every now and then.

Face

Base
Origins VitaZing Moisturiser

Concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush on Glow BB Highlighter in 2W
I have been looking quite dark under the eyes recently after one too many late nights, so a brightening concealer is a must. I was too lazy to use a separate concealer, so I also used this on any other areas I needed extra coverage.

Bronzer
Chanel Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 62 Terre Epice
To add some warmth to my face. I have to say though, I have used better bronzers than this one.

Powder
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
I just used a bit of powder on my t-zone and chin area to mattify any shine. 

Blush
Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch
I have so many other blushers I could use but I just cant stop using this. I love the sheer flush of colour this gives and the highlight leaves such a pretty glow. 

Eyes

Eyebrows
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Gimme Brow is great if you are in a rush and just want to fill in you brows lightly. Its tinted and has tiny fibers which cling to your eyebrow hair and fill in any sparse areas. 

Eyeshadow
By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Frozen Quartz
If I could buy every Ombre Blackstar, in every colour available I would. You should know by now how much I love these cream eyeshadows and Frozen Quartz is such a pretty light pink shade, perfect for making you look more awake. 

Mascara
MAC Opulash
Don't be fooled by the limited edition packaging, Opulash is one of MAC's permanent mascaras. I like it because it lasts all day and doesn't smudge or flake on me at all.

Lips

Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Picnic in the Park
I did a review on the Tanya Burr Lipglosses here. I was actually pleasantly surprised by them but wasn't fussed by the colours I chose online. As they are now available in Superdrug I had a look at them in person and picked up two more, Picnic in the Park and Lets Travel the World. 
I love Picnic in the Park, its such a pretty, bright but sheer pink colour, much more my style. 

Ok its now almost 2pm and I'm still in my PJ's......oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment