Tuesday 19 March 2013

A Week In Nails Part 4



























After my rather girly nail polish choices last week, I am back in more "me" colours! These Week in Nails post's are really making me venture deeper in my nail polish collection then I normally would. For me that's a good thing as I have an obscene amount of nail polish (secret shame) and I tend to reach for the same shades and leave others neglected.

Nails Inc "Baker Street" is a brilliant, bright electric blue. I love this colour and it graced my nails a lot last year. I'm not normally a big fan of Nails Inc as I do think they are overpriced, but Baker Street is definitely worth the money.

Next we have an oldie but a goodie, Revlon's "Minted". I have said it before but Revlon's nail polishes are amazing, they last for ages both on the nails and in shelf life. I must have had Minted for about 4 years and its still good as new. Minted is the perfect colour for Spring, a really pretty mint green. The only thing is I'm starting to think mint green really doesn't suit my skin tone, but I wont give up just yet!





























And lastly we have Zoya's "Caitlin" this is a new eBay purchase and I love it. I would describe it as a dusky blue, mixed with a bit of purple and grey....hmmm! Zoya is quite hard to get over here in the UK but its fast becoming one of my favourite nail polish brands.







No comments:

Post a Comment