Saturday 4 September 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III


Theres something that I just need to get off my chest.......

Squeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll

My Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III arrived today!

Now as I have only had it in my grubby mitts for a few hours this is no in depth review, just a first impressions, look what I got smug post ;)

I ordered mine from Debenhams website here in the UK. It set me back £30 and I gotta say as always when you are really looking forward to something it takes ages to arrive in the post! I was quite surprised, no shocked would be a better term that this was available in the UK before the US. And yes that I'm talking about you Naked Palette and Vegan Palette. It is like torture seeing everyone in America with these coveted items when you know it wont be available in Blighty for months! Its like a red rag to a bull, and I think we all saw that angry Bull in Spain a few weeks ago!

But I can finally say that I have finally managed to order the Urban Decay Naked Palette! Whoop whoop and it should be here next week (fingers crossed) The only place I have managed to find it is House of Fraser online, this is literally after checking boots, debenhams, house of fraser websites 3 times a day! Do you know how tiring that is, it really takes it out of you! So as soon as that little beauty arrives no doubt I will do another post. I still cant find the Urban Decay Vegan palette anywhere in the UK though, if anyone reads this perhaps you might know the release date? Then once I have those 3 items i will finally be able to rest slightly easier. And yes I purely want the Vegan Palette for the packaging, I told you already I have a problem!

Now I gotta say when I first saw this on Temptalia, I was like no I dont really need that but what swung it for me was the whole New York theme. Just a little background info I am completely and utterly obsessed with New York, it is my favourite place in the whole wide world and I have managed to go there 4 times so far and everytime I go I always do the obligatory Empire State viewing and I always cry as I look down on the city that I love and that I know I have to leave :( It really is my dream to live their one day. So yeah anything NYC related I feel compelled to buy (Hello Tweezerman NYC anniversary tweezers!)

On first swipe the colours that I love the most are Rockstar, Money, Suspect and Bordello. Theres a lots of wearable colours in this palette and I am a total neutrals girl! If you have this palette let me know what you think!


I present my shoddy camera work ;)


(left to right - Bordello, Rockstar, Suspect & Money

No comments:

Post a Comment