Sunday 12 September 2010

R.I.P Miss Sporty Fabulous Creamy Blush

So I thought I would start a feature on products that I've used up, as if you have managed to use up a product completely for whatever reason, you will have definitely formed an opinion on it.

So the first project to meet its end is by Miss Sporty and it's their Fabulous Creamy Blush in '201 Bare'

I have had this blusher for years and finally its finished, is it sad that I'm incredibly proud of this achievement?

I got this blusher as a gift and its the only Miss Sporty product I've ever owned. Miss Sporty is a drugstore brand here in the UK and I think everything in the line is under £5, so very affordable.

This is a cream to powder blush and the colour is very natural. I don't know why but I really struggle finding blushes to suit me, blushes really are my least favourite make up product, hopefully that will change one day but I just can never find a colour that looks good on me, that's what I loved about this blush though, the colour is completely inoffensive and you can wear it with any look, you don't need to worry about it clashing or being too much as its the perfect pinky/brown neutral shade.

The application was great as well, very smooth and blended into the skin really easily. I much preferred the application of this to the MAC Cream Blushes, I find they are really hard to blend, almost stiff and you definitely need a brush of some sort. With the Miss Sporty blush all I needed to use was my fingers.

So yeah I am very impressed with the blusher, I have worn it everyday for the past however many months. Can you tell I'm not a blusher fan?! I would definitely repurchase this and whereas before I wouldn't have given the Miss Sporty range a second glance, now I would definitely check out their other products and I am quite excited to try out another colour in their blush range.

A big thumbs up for Miss Sporty!

No comments:

Post a Comment