Monday 6 September 2010

Essie Chinchilly Nail Polish






















I must be the only person excited that summer is almost over and autumn/winter is approaching. I love all the darker autumn/winter colours and I recently bought some new darker nail polishes in my excitement.

The first being Essie Chinchilly........I love this colour its a grey/taupe colour literally the same colour as a chinchilla! Ahh makes me go all cuddly.

It applies really smoothly and not at all streaky I know that some people have beef with occasional streaky Essie, but this is not the case at all with Chinchilly (aaaaah)

I'm really pleased I got this colour, I know its going to be a colour I will regularly reach for. I really should buy more colours like this as I love them so much more and get more use out of them then say Chanel Nouvelle Vague (what a waste of money that was!)

No comments:

Post a Comment