Wednesday 14 September 2011

Galaxy Nails



Having been obsessed with Christopher Kane's galaxy creations and heart broken that I missed out on his exclusive to Liberty galaxy print scarfs, I have been consoling myself by obsessing over galaxy print nails. This is one nail art trend that I love and when bandwagon I'm happily jumping all over!

Its time consuming but I love painting my nails and I actually really enjoyed the process. Here is the link to the tutorial I used. Once you've mastered it, you can then play around. In the first picture I used more yellow and in the second I used more of the pink. (I prefer more yellow)

http://youtu.be/3EMgt4_jW5U


Oh and don't go out and buy a load of new colours for this! I am so guilty of doing things like this and you really don't need to for this one. If like me you are a nail varnish whore you will be able to find the colours you need!

FYI, I used:

Chanel - Black Satin
Revlon - White on White
Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
Ruby and Millie - Pink 450c
O.P.I - Yoga-ta get this blue!
Revlon - Galaxy
Barry M - Hologram

P.S. Yep I love Buffy!

2 comments:

  1. loooove this! so clever, may try, btw...love the dvd collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you :) I think I went a little OTT with the glitter but I couldn't stop myself. You should deffo give it a go, surprisingly easy. Haha thanks its my pride and joy ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete