Monday 27 December 2010

R.I.P LiLash

As you can tell from the beat up old bottle, my tube of LiLash has met its end :(

I've used this bad boy right up until the end, getting every last drop out of it but there is literally nothing left now, which is gutting to say the least.

You can read my previous post here to see the amazing results I've had from using LiLash

http://kickarseredlips.blogspot.com/2010/10/god-bless-you-lilash.html

I have been without LiLash probably for almost 2 months now and I've noticed my eyelashes are beginning to return back to their stubby state. As much as it pains me to shell out for another one, the results of this product are phenomenal and I have loved it. I have been unable to repurchase as there have been no UK sellers selling LiLash on eBay and I didn't want to risk having to pay a heavy customs charge on top by buying from a US seller and the Powder Rooms which is the only other place I can find it, have been out of stock.

But my luck is in, as I checked tonight and its back in stock so a replacement has been ordered! Just don't remind me about the price!

Availability: eBay (This is where I purchased my first tube of LiLash, obviously whenever using eBay use your common sense) www.powderrooms.com

Price: Ranges on eBay but £88 from www.powderrooms.com

Repurchase? Yes already have ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment