Monday 27 December 2010

Orly It's Not Rocket Science

I am a big fan of Orly, I discovered it whilst I was at college studying Beauty Therapy. I have never seen Orly products in the shops but if you search online there's loads of places to buy.

It's Not Rocket Science is from the Cosmic FX collection. If you missed out on the MAC Venomous Villains collection. There are 2 polishes in the Orly Cosmic FX collection which are exact dupes for Mean and Green and Formidable! I heard that this collection was hard to find but I purchased It's not Rocket Science from eBay and they had all the other colours available.


This colour is very green, from other swatches online I thought it would be more goldy but no its very green. As I have been loving Mean & Green from MAC's Venomous Villains I thought this would be along similar lines but no, this is swamp monster green!

I was a bit on the fence about this polish but since removing it today my mind has been made up. After only being on my nails for 2 days this has stained them like a mother! Overall very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment