Sunday 21 November 2010

Presents for me :)


So I just turned 24. I'm slowly starting to realise that I'm not 21 anymore. I don't feel grown up enough to be 24! I feel like your mid 20s are in general a really awkward time! But having nice birthday presents always helps take the edge off ;)

So for my birthday I got....

* A framed signed picture of Xander (Nicholas Brendan) from Buffy! Haha this was a surprise present from my best friend and I love it! I am a huge huge Buffy fan, my Buffy box set is my most prized possession!

* Lady Gaga Heartbeat Headphones

* Red Cherry Dr Martins (I have wanted a pair for ages but was worried I might look like a very butch prison inmate! But after seeing Jessica Alba in the same pair I was swayed)

* Lauren Conrad Style Book

* LA Ink Season 3 (I'm a big Kat Von D fan and love her style)

* Thomas Sabo Deer Skull Pendant

* Snow Leopard Furry Hat from River Island

* Hello Kitty Headphones :)

* Flying Lanterns

* MAC Venomous Villains Truth & Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder, Evil Queen Eyeshadow "Vainglorious" Dr Facillier Greasepaint Stick "Slickest Black"

* Me and Zena Vampire Teeth Necklace - LOVE THIS

* Silly bands! (I know time to grow up)

* Nail Rock Pink Leopard stickers

* Harajuku Girls Perfume

* Perfume atomiser for my handbag (As I'm known to carry 4 perfumes around in my bag at a time!)

Wouldn't it be nice to get presents everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment