Saturday 20 November 2010

Illamasqua Art of Darkness 4 Colour Liquid Metal Palette

I am loving one of my most recently acquired purchases from the new Illamasqua collection, Art of Darkness.

The 4 colour liquid metal palette can be used on anywhere on the face and body but I have been using mine as cream colour eyeshadows or as an eyeshadow base.

The 4 colours in the palette (clockwise from top left) are: Stoic (emerald Green) Solstice (gold) Superior (burgundy coppery red) Resolute (blue)


My personal favourite is "Superior" as it makes my blue eyes stand out and I tend to gravitate towards these kinds of colours anyway.


These colours are beautifully creamy and so easy to apply, I apply them with my fingers as I like that smudgy rocky look. These also make great bases to apply eyeshadow and they are long lasting. I really would recommend this palette. I bought mine from ASOS.com and it cost me about £29, so its not cheap but I think well worth it. I am so impressed with this palette that I have put the liquid metal palette from the Body Electrics collection on my Christmas list :)

This is a look I did using "Superior" as a base with MAC Blue Brown pigment on top.

And this is another look using "Resolute" with some colours from my Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III hope this gives you some ideas! I highly recommend you rush out and buy this awesome palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment