Sunday 10 October 2010

Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner


This is a part R.I.P post and part review, as so far I have only used up the shampoo but what the hell.
I purchased this shampoo and conditioner at The Cosmetics Company Store in Bicester Village. Basically its an Estee Lauder outlet, so they sell a lot of discontinued Estee Lauder, MAC, Clinique and Bobbi Brown products. I needed a new shampoo and conditioner and I'd never used an Ojon product before so I thought I would give it a whirl.
I loved the shampoo, it felt really moisturising and I've never felt that with a shampoo before. Like I've said before my hair has been ravaged from dying it blonde, then brown, then blonde, then brown! So normally when I use a shampoo my hair still feels really dry and knotty and I cant wait to slap on a ton of conditioner but this shampoo felt like a conditioner, my hair felt clean, detangled and hydrated. I really was impressed, I didn't feel like I even needed a conditioner after using this.
The Conditioner on the other hand........crap! First of all its really thick, and because of the bottle its in you proper have to shake it to get anything out. It's just like a glass tomato ketchup bottle, you know that frustration of shaking it to the point you feel like your arm is dislocated. So for a product that's thick, you would think, really moisturising....No. I just felt this did nothing, my hair still had tangles in after using this, didn't feel soft or hydrated just a big let down. I've used much better hydrating conditioners which were also a lot cheaper.

I will definitely not repurchase the conditioner, I would repurchase the shampoo and I was genuinely impressed by it but Ojon products are expensive and harder to find so I wouldn't go out of my way, but it really was a great shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment