Saturday 10 November 2012

Hershesons Blow Dry Bar Review


It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago (26 ahh!) and as I have always wanted to go to the Hershesons Blow Dry Bar, I thought it would be the perfect excuse.

Hershesons Blow Dry Bar is in Topshop Oxford Street. You chose the style you want from the pictures on the wall and in 30 minutes they will create it for you.






































I was umming and ahhing about what style to go for but ended up opting for Smooth and Wavy. I was torn between that and Carlam which is a gorgeous braided up do, which I think will have to have next time I go!

You can also chose whether to have your hair washed or not. We had already washed our hair prior and I think for some of the styles, particularly the up dos they would work better on second day hair rather then freshly washed hair.

Now I am really annoyed with myself as I didn't get particularly great pictures, I had planned to but it ended up being a major rush to get home from Hershesons, to then have the biggest panic rush getting changed and get to Notting Hill for 7pm. So apologies for that!

My friend Sophie had the Bardot, this looked stunning on her and is something that I would never be able to achieve at home. I don't think I would be able to pull this off but it looked amazing on her.






































My turn, see what I mean about bad pictures! As I said before I went for the Smooth and Wavy and I loved it. As I have very straight hair my curls dropped more throughout the night but I actually really liked how it changed and got more messy. This picture really doesn't do it justice, but Joe who did my hair did an amazing job and I would love to be able to do this to my own hair everyday! 


Finally, my friend Chloe also opted for Smooth and Wavy. Chloe's hair holds a curl better then mine and still looked lovely the next day. I really love the smooth and wavy style, I'm definitely doing to have to try and recreate this at home.






































For £25 I really don't think you can go wrong, I will definitely be going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment