Monday 20 February 2012

A Week in Nails


OPI - Big Apple Red

Love this red! I'm too ashamed to count my how many red nail varnishes I own but it wasn't until I compared them to this little guy that I really noticed the difference in each one (what I call a difference is probably invisible to 99.9% of people, but we have to justify these things)

Big Apple Red is a proper ladies red. The kind of red you would see Kim Woodburn (Kim and Aggie How Clean is Your House) wearing. Its what a red should be, I love it and when I wear it I find myself attempting to pick things up in a very seductive manner, it makes my hands go very camp!






































OPI - Mermaids Tears 

Ashamed to say this is probably the first time I've worn this since buying it last year! From the Pirates of the Caribbean collection a lovely slightly muted turquoise. Hard to describe as it looks much brighter on the nails then it does in the bottle. Oh and I don't have sweaty cuticles, that's my cuticle oil!


Revlon - Cloud 602

Ooh my newest purchase, this is a gorgeous pale lilac. Which I actually received quite a few compliments on today, so that's a winner in my books! Apparently its a Revlon Top Speed? To be fair I couldn't comment, as I faithfully use the quickest drying top coat around, Seche Vite. 



The OPI bottle is a mini from the Best of the Best collection, so it doesn't have the name printed on. On a side note these mini bottles of OPI are really great and that set makes a great present. I should know, I got it for Christmas! Amazing colours and lets be honest, who gets through a whole bottle of nail varnish anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment